UW-SP Emerging Artist Booth
The Festival of the Arts Council is looking for one 2-D art student and one 3-D art student to exhibit and sell their work among 50 of the finest working artists in the Midwest.
WHAT THE FESTIVAL WILL PROVIDE FOR STUDENT ARTISTS…
- Waived $25 jury fee
- Waived $120 booth fee to be shared between a 2-D and 3-D artist. Display material will be provided by UW-SP Art and Design department.
- Real world experience for 2 students to sell their art to serious art buyers.
- Guidance from an UW-SP Art and Design alumni on how to sell work at art festivals.
- Complimentary dinner on Sat. April 1st & complimentary breakfast and lunch on April 2nd.
- Networking with professional artists.
HOW UW-SP ART STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR A BOOTH
- Send the following to PointFoA@gmail.com with subject line 2017 UWSP Emerging Artist:
- A paragraph on why they want to be part of the Festival of the Arts.
- The Artist Statement.
- 3 images of work representative of what they would exhibit.
- Image requirements: Jpeg size under 5MB with sRGB color space
- Deadline is Friday February 24th, 2017
- Notification of invite or not invited to the festival by email on Wednesday March 1st.
- Accepted artists must meet with the FoA Council prior to March 17th for rules and regulations of the event, as well as guidance from the council members.
Please contact Jessie Fritsch, co-chair of the Festival for the Arts Council at
email@example.com or call 715-252-4125.
Go to www.Stevens PointFoA.com under Apply for more information.