SIGNED CONTRACT AND $130 BOOTH FEE DUE (paid by check) DUE BY:
Friday March 1st.
Download 2019 Artist Contract here:2019 contract.pdf
Download artist information here: 2019 artist info.pdf
Full refund for cancellation by Friday March 15th.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT:2019 FoA Booth locations.pdf
BOOTH MAP: 2019 FoA booth map.pdf
UPPER BOOTH DIMENSIONS:upper level map with dimensions.pdf
CAMPUS MAP: 2019 campus map.pdf
BOOTH SPACES: Booth spaces are approx. 8’ deep x10’ wide. Due to the organic floor plan, some spaces are wider and shallower than this. If you have a display with fixed dimensions, please note on contract. We have very limited 10x10" spaces. Only booth displays with system simliar to Flourish Mesh Panel that require your tent frame will be given those 10x10"booth spaces.We have done our best to honor everyone’s space requests with the unique layout of the building.
SHOW DATE: Sunday April 7
SHOW HOURS: 10am-4pm.
SHOW LOCATION: The Noel Fine Art Center (NFAC) is on the campus of University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. 1800 Portage St. Stevens Point, WI 54481
UNLOADING AREA: NFAC has multiple entrances. Most artists will use the NFAC entrance (Door #16) on Isadore St. Parking in Lot E. Elevator to second floor is near this entrance. See map for details.
CONTACT PERSON PRIOR TO EVENT: Jessie Fritsch- PointFoa@gmail.com ▪ 715-252-4125
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SET-UP COORDINATOR CONTACT: Sharon Fujimoto ▪ 715-252-4651 ▪ (setup hours only)
DAY OF EVENT COORDINATOR CONTACT: Andrea Salchert ▪ 715-544-9464 ▪ (setup hours only)
- SATURDAY ARTIST CHECK-IN: Upstairs at the information table in front of the Edna Carlsten Gallery on the second floor.
- Artist Packets will be given at the information table on the second floor across for the Carlsten Gallery.
- Please sign up for a booth sitter if needed. Artists will also be given ribbon to display in booth if artists need a break.
- If requested, assistance will be available for Artist’s set-up, break down, unloading and loading.
- SECURITY: Please do not put out artwork Saturday night. Security will lock building doors at midnight, however UWSP Students have 24hr access into the building.
- FESTIVAL EVE BUFFET: Saturday April 6 at 7pm. All artists and their helpers are welcome to enjoy a buffet with fellow artists and sponsors at . Dinner is held at The Newman Center. Address: 2108 Fourth Ave in Stevens Point. Use Parking Lot T from Illinois Ave. The Newman Center is at the opposite end of Parking Lot T, on the corner of Reserve Street and 4th Ave.
SUNDAY LOAD-IN STARTS AT 6:30AM.
COFFEE AND LIGHT BREAKFAST AVAILABLE AT 7:30AM.
SUNDAY ARTIST CHECK-IN: Upstairs at the information table in front of the Edna Carlsten Gallery on the second floor. Please sign up for a booth sitter if needed.
PARKING: Please do not park your vehicle in Parking Lot E during the event. Move your vehicle to Parking Lot R on Portage Street, across the street from the NFAC, after load-in to keep spots open for guest parking. All parking is free.
ARTIST LOUNGE: This is located behind the Edna Carlsten Gallery in Room 290.
- Coffee and light breakfast will be available at 7:30am.
- Complimentary Box lunch will be delivered to your booth between Noon-1pm.
- Snacks and beverages will be available from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- The lounge will close at 2pm for clean-up. Adjoining kitchen will be available for snacks until 4pm.
- LIGHTING: Electrical hook ups are available for every space but please bring an extension cord. Please plug in your lights as soon as you can to make sure there are no problems. Our hired electrician will be available only from 8:30-10:30am. Wattage is limited to 500W.
ART RAFFLE: If you are participating in the Art Raffle, Please take your piece if you would like to donate to the art raffle table by 9am upstairs by the Carlsten Gallery. Your donation is greatly appreciated in helping fund awards for local fine art students.
SALES TAX IS 5.5%. We are in Portage County. Artists are responsible for collection and reporting sales tax.
- WiFi: Artists may connect to the guest wireless network. This is not a secure connection and should not be used for credit card transactions.
- Select UWSP_Unsecured_Guest from the list of available networks.
- Click Connect
- Attempt to navigate to any website
- You will be redirected to the UWSP Guest Wireless Log on page
- Enter a non-UWSP email address
- Click Connect and you should be connected.
SURVEY: Please fill out the artist survey. We will collect surveys at 3:30, and in trade the artist will receive a sweet treat.
- SUNDAY TAKE-DOWN: Starts at 4PM. ATTENTION ARTISTS: The freight elevator on Portage Street CANNOT be used from 1:30-4:30PM on Sunday April 7, so as to not disrupt the theater performance held during that time in the NFAC. The elevator near Parking Lot E on Isadore St. will be available during that time.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Please like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/StevensPointFoA/.com username:@StevensPointFoA. Instagram: FestivaloftheArtsStevensPoint ▪ #PointFoA2019 ▪ #StevensPointFoA ▪ #FoA2019 ▪ A digital postcard (pdf and jpeg format) is in Artist Packet to use to help advertise our event.
Artist Awards: Juried by Sculptor Gene Reineking
based on overall quality, not by category
- five- Awards of Excellence($100)
- All money transactions are managed through the Community Foundation of Central WI. W-9 is required from all winners to receive award check. Checks will mailed award winners 2 weeks after event.
- Contact Jessie Fritsch at 715-252-4125 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- The 2020 Festival of the Arts date will be announced on Facebook and our website in the Fall.